- Company A.--Killed: Privates Whittle, Hoffman, Burns. Wounded: Serg't Lente. Missing; Private Cain, (reported killed.)
- Company B.--Killed; Privates Walker, Finnegan, Vest, Brake. Wounded; Serg't Hinrick, Corp'l McArthy; privates Conroy, Brenan, Fitzgerald, Haffy, Russell. Missing; Petere.
- Company C.--Killed: Private Brown.--Wounded; Lieut Erwin, (in right arm,) Lieut Gross, (slightly,) Serg't Hanck, (seriously.) Serg't Dupuy, (flesh wound in leg;) privates Vizer and P Smith. Missing; Privates Bernard, O Badeaux, and P Badeaux.
- Company D.--Killed: Private H Johnson. Wounded: Lieut Power, Lieut Lockwood, Serg't Simcox; privates Riley, Krechbaum, Lehauey, Fanning, Guravin.
- Company E.--Killed: Lieut Haynes and Serg't Paul. Wounded: Privates Cormady and Brown. Missing: Corp'l Rourke.
- Company F.--Killed; Sergt Rowe. Wounded; Sergts Roden and Clendenning, Corporal Wynn, privates Knight and Donley. Missing: Corpl Holloway, privates Carroll and Flynn.
- Company G.--Killed: Sgt McElwel, Corpl Tucker, private Bigger. Wounded: Captain Michie, slightly; Lts Bowman and Davenport slightly; Sgts Wynn and Brown, dead; Corpl Aldridge, privates Lott, Carroll, England, Dawson, Merillian, Braddock, Cannedy, J W Nuggatt, Crawford, Womack. Missing: Manning.
- Company H.--Killed: W Woff. Wounded; Capt Withemp, Lt Blackstone, Corpl Vinet. Missing: McPherson, M Gainer, Barnett.
- Company I.--Killed: D Hogan, E Clark. Wounded; Lt Brown, since dead; Sgts Trumzler and Napier, Cpl Trisher, privates Tiller, McClure, Manning, Greer, McQuaid, Shae.
- Company K.--Wounded: Sgt Brown, prisoner, Sgt Beck, Cpls Salois and Dillon, privates Norris, Keefer, Cunningham, Rank, Heno; Arnauld, Hoff. Missing: Private Messing.
LOUISIANA IN THE CIVIL WAR
The goal of Civil War Louisiana is to provide an online resource of information and links to our great state's involvement in the war. Topics expected to be commonly covered are: Battles fought in Louisiana, battles that Louisianians participated in, unit histories, rosters, uniforms and equipment of Louisiana soldiers, personalities to include not only the leadership of the state and armies but the common soldier, flags and resources to research/read on the state's role in the war.
Louisiana in the Civil War strongly supports the input of the Civil War community. Submissions of stories, information, etc. are welcome and full credit will be given for what we share.____________________________________________